Why Hire a Car Accident Lawyer
A car accident lawyer can help you pursue the full compensation you may deserve
You don't need to hire an attorney after a car accident in North Carolina. In fact, the insurance company will be happy to deal with you on your own. That way, they may try to convince you that the settlement you think is way too low is all you need. In our experience, people injured in car accidents often are low-balled by insurance companies and may even be denied any compensation.
Choose an attorney who can put experience and resources to work for clients. We take aggressive action against insurance companies to demand justice for clients. Call or email the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin today for a free and confidential case evaluation. A delay may affect your rights.
How to best protect your legal rights after a car accident
We know that accidents and injuries are an unfortunate and inevitable part of life. The fact that accidental mishaps are common does not resolve the pain and suffering accidents can cause. This is especially true if that injury could have been avoided. If you or a loved one has been injured, you may be thinking about how to protect your legal rights by consulting with a personal injury attorney. We suggest you do just that — even if you do not contact us, it is in your best interest to have a conversation with an experienced lawyer such as the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin.
Meet our team of North Carolina Personal Injury Lawyers.
About the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin has helped more than 20,000 injured North Carolinians. We may have experience dealing with the type of injuries you are facing.
Cases we have successfully resolved include:
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM Coverage);
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM Coverage);
- Medical Payments Coverage (MedPay or Med Pay);
- Soft Tissue or Connective Tissue Injuries, involving the neck, back or upper torso;
- Serious injuries involving fractures to the body, including wrists, arms and legs;
- Catastrophic injuries involving closed head injuries, traumatic brain injuries (TBI) or even death;
- Hit and run cases (generally cases involving a vehicle that cannot be located);
- Wrongful Death (cases that have injuries resulting in the death of a loved one);
- State Tort Claims (cases against the state of North Carolina);
- Federal Tort Claims (cases against the Federal Government);
- Commercial Trucking accidents or cases involving violations of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCR);
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Accidents resulting from a drunk driver's negligence; or
- Pedestrian accidents.
You don't pay us an attorney’s fee unless you recover compensation
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin works on a contingency fee arrangement. That is another way of saying that the attorney's fee is based on a percentage of the gross recovery. While a case may have fees and costs associated with it, there is no hourly or flat fee charged by the firm. Simply put, if you do not recover monetary compensation from your personal injury claim, there is no attorney's fee. This allows the firm to bear the burden of investigating and pursuing your claim, which allows you to focus on your well being.
We are here to answer your questions
At the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin, customer service is one of our highest priorities. We offer the following services:
- 24/7 toll-free phone access at 1-866-900-7078;
- Free and expedient initial case evaluation
- We will come to your home, job site or hospital — morning, noon or night;
- Periodic customer service calls to make certain we are delivering outstanding client service;
- Frequent case manager or attorney-client contact;
- If we cannot assist you, we will strive to place you in contact with someone who may be able to help;
- Many convenient office locations around the state. Click here to view all of our locations.
Meet Our Team of North Carolina Personal Injury Lawyers
When selecting a legal team, experience matters.
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin offers a personal injury department in which several of the attorneys have at least 15 years of experience or more.
The team also has members who formerly worked as defense attorneys for insurance companies, so they have seen the law from both sides.
Go with a North Carolina personal injury law firm committed to getting results. Contact the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin.
Hear what others have said about the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin.
Source: emedicinehealth.com and Mayoclinic.com
Information on these pages is not intended as a substitute for a medical evaluation by a qualified provider.