Attorney Preston W. Lesley
Helping Others When They Need it Most
Attorney Preston Lesley joined the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 2017 handling personal injury cases.
He earned his J.D., cum laude, from North Carolina Central University School of Law as a CITI Merit Scholar and NCCU Foundation Scholar and was also a member of the International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi. Preston earned a B.A. in History with a minor in Political Science from North Carolina State University.
Preston knew from an early age that he wanted to become a lawyer and advocate for others.
“While all the other kids were playing cowboys and Indians I was dressing up in my dad’s old suits. It wasn’t until I grew a little older that I realized my true passion was advocating for others. Being an attorney provides me with a platform to help others when they need help the most.”
North Carolina Central University School of Law
2017 J.D., cum laude, top 15% of graduating class
- Deans List throughout law school
- Class of 2016 Graduation Marshal
- CITI Merit Scholar
- NCCU Foundation Scholar
- The International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi
- Staff Editor, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Law Review
North Carolina State University
2014 B.A. in History, with a minor in Political Science
- North Carolina State Bar
- “Abigail Alliance for Better Access to Developmental Drugs v. Von Eschenbach: Access to Experimental Drugs: Is Access to Experimental Drugs a Fundamental Right When It Comes to Treatment of the Terminally Ill?” Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law Review (Spring, 2017)