Investigating Potential Claims Against Arizona Summit Law School
Since Arizona Summit Law School (ASLS)* had its ABA accreditation extended in November 2018 only on the condition of a teach-out plan and imminent closing, hundreds of students have been forced to rethink their career paths – through absolutely no fault of their own.
If you are among the unwitting victims of Arizona Summit Law School, let’s talk now. We are investigating claims against this for-profit school. Contact us or call 1-866-900-7078.
We’ve seen this train wreck before. Fact is, we are representing more than 150 plaintiffs against ASLS’s sister school, Charlotte School of Law. The lawsuits allege fraud, misrepresentation, and violations of the North Carolina Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
We believe many ASLS students may be on the same InfiLaw-driven train. Both schools are part of the Infilaw system of for-profit law schools, which also includes Florida Coastal School of Law.
In our efforts to try to obtain the maximum amount of damages our clients may deserve, our investigative and legal teams have gathered massive amounts of data and potentially incriminating evidence against the InfiLaw system.
Arizona Summit Students in Limbo
The tactics these schools used to entice, manipulate, and retain students were similar – and in many instances, identical.
What are your circumstances as a result of ASLS’s closing? We’d like to know:
- Do you believe that ASLS misrepresented the status of its accreditation, its bar-passage rates, or other crucial information? If so, what is your basis for your belief?
- Did you obtain a federal student loan in order to attend ASLS?
- Did you relocate to attend ASLS upon the promise of a scholarship – only later to have that scholarship money denied or revoked for reasons you were not aware of?
- If you were unable to take advantage of ASLS’s teach-out program, are you struggling to find another law school that will accept you into their law program?
- Are you doubtful that you will be accepted into another law school due to ASLS’s reputation?
- Did you graduate?
- Did you pass the bar exam or were you paid not to take the bar exam?
- Have you been unable to find a meaningful job after graduating from ASLS?
- Are you laboring to try to find other sources of funding and resources in an effort to continue law school?
If you believe you have been defrauded and are a victim of misrepresentation by Arizona Summit Law School, you may be eligible for compensation. We’d like to hear your story. Contact us today or call 1-866-900-7078.
Experienced, Formidable Lawyers Fighting InfiLaw
We have put together an aggressive and experienced litigation team to investigate claims against Arizona Summit Law School. In fact, it is the same team that has been fighting InfiLaw on behalf of the more than 150 Charlotte School of Law victims since that school closed in 2017.
Headed by litigators Hoyt Tessener and Gary Jackson, this team is backed by one of the largest plaintiff’s firms in North Carolina with more than 40 experienced attorneys and over 150 staff. Our firm has recovered over $950 million in gross for more than 42,000 clients since 1997**. (These numbers don’t include the $1.25 billion we helped recover against the U.S. government for 18,400 claimants in a historic class action case**.)
You May be Eligible for Compensation Due to Arizona Summit’s Negligence
If you attended Arizona Summit Law School at any time since mid-2016, contact us immediately or call the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin at 1-866-900-7078. Our formidable legal team has been assembled exclusively to investigate potential claims against this for-profit institution.
If you believe you have been defrauded and are a victim of misrepresentation, you may be eligible for compensation, including but not limited to:
- Forgiveness of student loans and loans for other expenses
- Bar review costs, bar exam fees, and other organization fees
- Certain living and moving expenses
- Loss of opportunities
- Punitive damages if there was fraud
- And other forms of compensation, based on individual circumstances
* The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin is comprised of attorneys licensed to practice only in North Carolina, and the firm is not authorized to practice in Arizona.
** Each case is unique and must be evaluated on its own merits. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Re Black Farmers Discrimination Litigation, the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin led a team of firms to recover $1.25 billion for African-American farmers from the U. S. government for discrimination.