Through this nationwide crisis, we still mean business.
Pandemic or no pandemic, people are still getting injured. We want to reassure our past and present clients, and those who may be injured during this time of crisis, that we’re here and still working for you.
We’ve adapted new procedures to keep our clients and our staff safe. Here’s what you need to know:
We’re Still Working for You
- Thanks to our advanced technology and capabilities, many of our staff have transitioned to work from home. But no matter where we are, we’re working as hard as ever for our clients.
- If you need our help, call us. The Hurtline is always open at 866-900-7078. You can also chat with us.
- Current clients can still contact their paralegal or attorney by the same phone numbers and email addresses as before.
- Our offices are open, but we have precautions in place for everyone’s safety. Masks are required, and we sanitize surfaces regularly while maintaining proper social distance. See our list of safety measures below.
COVID-19 Safety Measures at the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin
- All employees wear masks and gloves when meeting with clients.
- All conference rooms are set up with appropriately spaced seating for social distancing.
- All conference rooms are cleaned after each use.
- We’ve employed regular enhanced cleaning of common areas such as door handles, break rooms, and copy centers.
- Front desks are now equipped with plexiglass barriers.
- Most of our staff is working remotely to prevent the spread of COVID.
We encourage everyone to observe health and safety recommendations, maintain social distancing as much as possible, and generally take care of your well-being. Stay safe, and when possible, stay home.