How We Work
At the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin, we put two things first: our clients and our employees. We believe that satisfied employees tend to beget satisfied clients. This is the JSF Way.
We strive to do great things for our clients, for each other, and for our communities. The line that separates the great and the good can be a fine one. It’s often the seemingly little things that make a big difference. We count on our employees making that big difference by going the extra mile, doing just a little bit more to achieve great results. And when they do, colleagues and managers, alike, are encouraged to recognize them by awarding ping pong balls that are entered in a drawing for cash for those individuals.
Are you ping pong ball worthy?
Our ping pong ball nominations are full of examples of employees refusing to accept defeat, eschewing the easy path, and going above and beyond the ordinary.
- A paralegal digging into a file and finding extra insurance coverage that we weren’t aware of
- An investigator going back to a crash scene on a Saturday to locate and interview a key witness
- Another investigator completing a sign up during a tornado
- An office coordinator going to the FedEx shipment center to get a driver’s cell phone number, so she could arrange to meet him at one of his stops and complete a payment disbursal for a client who had driven an hour and a half
- A marketing manager working 22 hours in one day to get a critical project done on time
“It’s an amazing feeling to work in a place where you know your supervisors and colleagues have your back.”