We fight hard for the rights of burn injury victims
People can sustain burn injuries in all types of accidents: house fires, car accidents, truck accidents and workplace accidents, to name a few examples. Whatever the circumstances, an accident that results in burn injuries typically can lead to a lifetime of hardship.
In addition to intense pain, victims may have to cope with disfigurement, skin grafts, a lengthy rehabilitation and possibly a shortened lifespan.
If you or a loved one was seriously injured due to a burn, it's important to talk to an experienced attorney. A burn injury lawyer in North Carolina may be able to put our experience and resources to work for you. Call 1-866-900-7078 or contact our firm online today.
A closer look at burn injuries
Types of burn injuries may include:
- Thermal burn injury from contact with a flame
- Chemical burn, which may be the result of exposure to a dangerous household product or exposure to a chemical in a workplace, such as a healthcare facility
- Electrical burns, which may occur if a worker makes contact with a power line or a homeowner is injured due to a defective product
Burns are categorized by degrees:
- 1st degree — Less serious burns that may include minor pain and redness of the skin
- 2nd degree — Burns causing blisters and superficial destruction of the dermis
- 3rd degree — Burns that extend into the deeper tissue, causing destruction of both the epidermis and the dermis
- 4th degree — Deep tissue burns that completely destroy the skin and sometimes damage muscle, fascia or bone
Choose experienced attorneys in North Carolina
A burn injury due to someone else's negligence may demand the skills of an experienced attorney in North Carolina. Contact the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin today for a free case evaluation. There is no obligation, and you don't pay any attorney’s fee unless you recover compensation.
Serious injuries demand serious attention. Don't leave your future to chance. Take action. Contact the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin. We mean business!