Careers With Us
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin is a dynamic and fast-growing law firm located in the Southeast. Our values of teamwork, integrity, professionalism, quality, and community guide our employees in achieving results for our clients.
We strive for excellence...nothing short of that goal is acceptable! Do you have what it takes? New opportunities for individuals who excel in their field are constantly arising. We want to hear from individuals who believe they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to be become a member of our team.
Send us your resume TODAY, HR@Farrin.com
Interested in temporary or internship opportunities? James Scott Farrin offers full-time and part-time, flexible, opportunities for college students and individuals looking for a short-term assignment (case by case basis). To apply: Interested candidates should forward their resume to HR@Farrin.com and include "INTERN/TEMP HELP" in the subject line.
James Scott Farrin is currently recruiting for the following open positions:
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin is currently searching for a talented Graphic Designer to add value to our organization. Our environment demands employees with energy and passion. Mediocrity need not apply.
The Job Entails:
- Design and production of print marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, flyers, books, photo manipulation, etc.)
- Design and production of online material (e.g. videos, email blasts, ebooks, etc.)
- Manage print and online production process from conception to final product
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Staying abreast of design trends
The Job Requires:
- At least 5 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Experience with video editing
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of photography a plus
- Must be able to present concepts in a comprehensive manner and communicate effectively
Apply if (and only if):
- You are looking for an exciting growth opportunity with a winning organization.
- You are not afraid of the challenge of working in a disciplined, driven, demanding organization.
- You love to work. You will jump across the desk to answer the phone at 5pm on Friday.
- You are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that your team is successful.
If this position excites you, please apply using the following procedure:
- Send your application to the email above including a cover letter, resume, and three professional references which we are allowed to contact.
- Include a portfolio of your work either as an attachment or a link
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. UNSOLICITED PHONE CALLS REGARDING OPEN POSITIONS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.