Careers With Us
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin is a dynamic and fast-growing law firm located in the Southeast. Our values of teamwork, integrity, professionalism, quality, and community guide our employees in achieving results for our clients.
We strive for excellence...nothing short of that goal is acceptable! Do you have what it takes? New opportunities for individuals who excel in their field are constantly arising. We want to hear from individuals who believe they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to be become a member of our team.
Send us your resume TODAY, HR@Farrin.com or fax to 919-281-4304.
Interested in temporary or internship opportunities? James Scott Farrin offers full-time and part-time, flexible, opportunities for college students and individuals looking for a short-term assignment (case by case basis). To apply: Interested candidates should forward their resume to HR@Farrin.com and include “INTERN/TEMP HELP” in the subject line.
James Scott Farrin is currently recruiting for the following open positions:
Human Resources Manager
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin is hiring for an HR Manager. Overall responsibilities will include managing and overseeing the operation of all HR functions, including:
• Regulatory compliance
• Recruiting, on-boarding, development
• Employee relations
• Benefits administration
• Review process
• Wage and benefit benchmarking
Candidate will have strong written and verbal skills. Candidate will be comfortable working with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Candidate will be knowledgeable with state and federal legal requirements related to HR. Ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of experience in HR with at least 5 years in an HR management role.
Candidate will have the following education and experience:
1. A bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related filed, OR
2. 7+ years experience in the HR field, OR
3. Any similar combination of education and experience.
4. PHR certification or greater is a plus, but not required.
Interested candidates please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “HR Manager” in the subject line or fax to 919-281-4304.
No phone calls please.
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin is currently hiring for a Litigation Paralegal within our Personal Injury department. Bilingual ability (English/Spanish) is a plus. The ideal candidate will be service-oriented, able to thrive in a busy fast-paced environment. Litigation experience and knowledge of Rules of Civil Procedure strongly preferred.
Specific Job Skills Required:
• Litigation experience and knowledge of Rules of Civil Procedure
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Knowledge of file preparation procedure for court proceedings
• Experience with and ability to maintain strict client confidentiality regarding sensitive matters
• Ability to prioritize work & to multi-task
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work with and coordinate tasks with attorneys and third parties
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Familiarity with Needles a plus
Interested candidates please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Litigation Paralegal” in the subject line or fax to 919-281-4304.
No phone calls please.