Careers With Us
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin is a dynamic and fast-growing law firm located in the Southeast. Our values of teamwork, integrity, professionalism, quality, and community guide our employees in achieving results for our clients.
We strive for excellence...nothing short of that goal is acceptable! Do you have what it takes? New opportunities for individuals who excel in their field are constantly arising. We want to hear from individuals who believe they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to be become a member of our team.
Send us your resume TODAY, HR@Farrin.com
Interested in temporary or internship opportunities? James Scott Farrin offers full-time and part-time, flexible, opportunities for college students and individuals looking for a short-term assignment (case by case basis). To apply: Interested candidates should forward their resume to HR@Farrin.com and include "INTERN/TEMP HELP" in the subject line.
James Scott Farrin is currently recruiting for the following open positions:
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin is currently searching for a talented Graphic Designer to add value to our organization. Our environment demands employees with energy and passion. Mediocrity need not apply.
The Job Entails:
- Design and production of print marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, flyers, books, photo manipulation, etc.)
- Design and production of online material (e.g. videos, email blasts, ebooks, etc.)
- Manage print and online production process from conception to final product
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Staying abreast of design trends
The Job Requires:
- At least 5 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Experience with video editing
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of photography a plus
- Must be able to present concepts in a comprehensive manner and communicate effectively
Apply if (and only if):
- You are looking for an exciting growth opportunity with a winning organization.
- You are not afraid of the challenge of working in a disciplined, driven, demanding organization.
- You love to work. You will jump across the desk to answer the phone at 5pm on Friday.
- You are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that your team is successful.
If this position excites you, please apply using the following procedure:
- Send your application to the email above including a cover letter, resume, and three professional references which we are allowed to contact.
- Include a portfolio of your work either as an attachment or a link
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. UNSOLICITED PHONE CALLS REGARDING OPEN POSITIONS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
Law Offices of James Scott Farrin - Fayetteville, NC & Greensboro/RDU, NC area
NOTE: THIS IS A BILINGUAL (ENGLISH/SPANISH) POSITION. YOU MUST LIST ON YOUR RESUME OR COVER LETTER THAT YOU ARE BILINGUAL, OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
One of North Carolina’s largest personal injury law firms is seeking a motivated and professional individual to join our team as a Field Investigator. This career opportunity provides the right candidate the means to make a difference in the lives our of clients as well as the chance to contribute to our firm as a whole.
There is no typical day in the life of an investigator. Rotating duties include the following: traveling daily to meet with clients to sign documents, notarizing documents, communicating daily to supervisor, interviewing witnesses and/or police officers, taking pictures of clients, injuries, property damage, and accident scenes, locate MIA’s for attorneys or case managers, ensure maintenance of company vehicle and equipment, maintain sign up folders, pick up police reports, file documents for attorneys at the courthouse, and other duties as assigned.
We pride ourselves on a strong legacy that is committed to the highest quality of service for our clients. As a result, our ideal candidate must maintain professionalism at all times. Excellent time management skills, solid computer skills, detail oriented, trustworthy, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team are required. The candidate should enjoy being in the field as an “on the go” position to assist in whatever is needed for the success of our clients. We prefer our candidate have demonstrated sales or customer service experience. Candidate must be bilingual (English/Spanish), and current notary public is highly preferred.
Interested candidates should forward a current resume and cover letter detailing their interest in this position as well as relevant skills. Phone calls regarding this position will NOT be returned.
Spanish: 2 years