Attorney Daniel R. Lehrer
Daniel Lehrer joined the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 2019 handling personal injury and workers’ compensation cases. Daniel is among the less than 1% of North Carolina licensed attorneys that are North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation law.*
He earned his J.D. from North Carolina Central University School of Law in Durham and a B.S. in Psychology from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. His legal background includes all facets of workers’ compensation and personal injury law including initial client contact, settlement negotiations, mediations, depositions, and hearings. While Daniel handles personal injury and workers’ compensation cases, his legal background also includes Social Security disability law.
Daniel became an attorney because he believes everyone is entitled to equality and justice and they deserve counsel in navigating the intricacies of the legal system.
Daniel is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, North Carolina Bar Association, and the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.
- James Scott Farrin Lawyers Named to 2022 “Best Lawyers,” “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch,” List, One Named a “Lawyer of the Year”3
- James Scott Farrin Lawyers Named to 2021 'Best Lawyers' and 'Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch' Lists3
- James Scott Farrin Named to 2020 Edition of "Triangle Business Journal" Best Place to Work
- What Happens if You Can’t Recover From an On-the-Job Injury?
- Top 5 Excuses People Give Not to Hire a Workers' Compensation Attorney
For legal reasons and client confidentiality, reviews have been slightly edited to remove identifying information and correct typos.
*Percentage provided by the N.C. State Bar is as of December 31, 2018.
3For more information regarding the standards for inclusion for “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch’ list, visit www.bestlawyers.com.