Attorney J. Brett Davis
Brett Davis joined the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 2017 as a personal injury attorney. He is a highly accomplished attorney and a tenacious client advocate.
Brett received his J.D. from Ohio State University College of Law, where he was afforded the opportunity to study abroad at Oxford. He also studied abroad at the University of Wales through Ohio University Honors Tutorial College, from which he received his B.A. in Political Science.
While Brett is an experienced personal injury attorney, his calling as an advocate extends beyond the office walls. He has volunteered as a mediator with the Wake County District Court criminal case mediation program and as a judge for the Wade Edwards High School Mock Trial Program, Tobacco Road College Mock Trial Program, and the ABA Client Counseling Competition. A North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ) member, he is involved in the Advocate Educational Achievement Program and is a past member of the Membership and Political Action Committees. For his service to the NCAJ, Brett achieved its Order of Service award.
- Delivery Drivers and Insurance: Who Takes the Hit in an Accident During a Delivery?
- "News & Record: J. Brett Davis: During holiday season, take a hard look at nursing homes"
- Shocking Video Emphasizes Elder Abuse at Raleigh Nursing Home
- Don’t Let Insurance Take Advantage of You With a Swoop and Settle Offer
- Shocking Stats About NC’s Pedestrian Accidents
For legal reasons and client confidentiality, reviews have been slightly edited to remove identifying information and correct typos.
* Denotes inactive