“As an attorney, I particularly enjoy guiding clients through the legal process and using the law as a tool to try to achieve the results they deserve.”
- Jennie R. Glish
Attorney Jennie R. Glish
Jennie R. Glish joined the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 2017 handling personal injury cases. In addition to personal injury, Jennie has experience handling matters pertaining to pharmaceutical and device product liability, construction claims, negligence claims, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and contract and lease disputes.
She earned her J.D. with honors from the University of North Carolina School of Law at Chapel Hill and a B.A. from the University of Wisconsin in Political Science and Legal Studies, where she graduated with distinction.
After college, Jennie worked with the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice as an honors paralegal, where she was recognized for her special achievements.
Jennie is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association, the 15B Judicial District Bar, and the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.
- 21 James Scott Farrin Attorneys Recognized by "Best Lawyers in America"3
- James Scott Farrin Lawyers Named to 2022 “Best Lawyers,” “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch,” List, One Named a “Lawyer of the Year”3
- James Scott Farrin Lawyers Named to 2021 'Best Lawyers' and 'Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch' Lists3
- James Scott Farrin Named to 2020 Edition of "Triangle Business Journal" Best Place to Work
- James Scott Farrin Named to 2022 Edition of "U.S. News - Best Lawyers" 'Best Law Firms' List4
For legal reasons and client confidentiality, reviews have been slightly edited to remove identifying information and correct typos.