Attorney Kenneth Bryan
Kenneth Bryan joined the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 2013 and handles eminent domain cases for our clients.
Kenneth received his J.D from the University of North Carolina School of Law. For his undergraduate degree, he double majored in History and Geography at the University of South Carolina, where he was on the Dean’s List for seven out of eight semesters and graduated cum laude with honors from the University of South Carolina Honors College.
Prior to his work at the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin, Kenneth was chosen as an extern for Judge Linda Stephens and the North Carolina Court of Appeals. But while his academic accomplishments are no small feat, Kenneth is most known for his extraordinary work ethic and genuine compassion for our clients.
Kenneth is a member of the Durham County Bar Association, the 16th Judicial District Bar, the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association and the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.
- James Scott Farrin Named to "U.S. News - Best Lawyers" 2023 'Best Law Firms' List, 8th Straight Year4
- 21 James Scott Farrin Attorneys Recognized by "Best Lawyers in America"3
- James Scott Farrin Lawyers Named to 2022 “Best Lawyers,” “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch,” List, One Named a “Lawyer of the Year”3
- James Scott Farrin Lawyers Named to 2021 'Best Lawyers' and 'Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch' Lists3
- James Scott Farrin Named to 2020 Edition of "Triangle Business Journal" Best Place to Work
For legal reasons and client confidentiality, reviews have been slightly edited to remove identifying information and correct typos.