“I’ve dedicated my legal career to helping injured and disabled clients. I find it a privilege to be able to use my education and experience to help people. I am lucky enough to be able to assist others in making it through those tough times in their lives that no one can truly plan for or foresee.”
- Miriah Millis Yanez
Attorney Miriah Millis Yanez (Partner)
Miriah Millis Yanez joined the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 2017 as a personal injury attorney.
She has a broad range of experience in many areas of the law and now seeks positive outcomes for accident victims. She also oversees the firm’s Summer Associate Internship program for law students.
Miriah received her J.D. from Duquesne University School of Law and a B.A. in Psychology and Pre-law from Gannon University, graduating summa cum laude.
Miriah is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, Wake County Bar, and the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.
- Three New Partners Join Leadership Ranks of James Scott Farrin
- Mold in your apartment? ABC11 Troubleshooter reveals what rights you have
- James Scott Farrin Named to "U.S. News - Best Lawyers" 2023 'Best Law Firms' List, 8th Straight Year4
- ABC11 Troubleshooter: Who pays when debris flies off a truck and cracks your windshield?
- James Scott Farrin Named to 2020 Edition of "Triangle Business Journal" Best Place to Work
- My Child Was in a Car Accident – What Should I do?
- Drivers Guide to the Most Dangerous Intersections in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Triangle
For legal reasons and client confidentiality, reviews have been slightly edited to remove identifying information and correct typos.