Attorney LaDonna Williams
Fighting for her clients in North Carolina
LaDonna Williams joined the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 2010 and handles personal injury cases for our clients.
She received her J.D. from North Carolina Central University and a B.A. in Sociology from Salem College in Winston-Salem, NC. LaDonna's outstanding legal work earned her the designation of "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers magazine in 2010.*
"In personal injury law, it is important to be compassionate and stay focused on what is best for the client," she said.
LaDonna's professional affiliations include North Carolina State Bar; North Carolina Bar Association; Durham County Bar Association; 16th Judicial District Bar; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of NC; U.S. District Court, Middle District of NC; Cambridge Who's Who Executive and Professional Registry for 2010.
In 2014, she served as the Auto Torts Membership Co-Chair, which is part of the Auto Torts Executive Committee for the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.
North Carolina Central University
2001 B.A. in Sociology, magna cum laude
Franklin Springs, GA
1980 A.A. in Business Education, honor student
- 16th Judicial District Bar
- Cambridge Who's Who Executive and Professional Registry for 2010
- Durham County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of NC
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of NC
* To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. Rising Stars undergo a rigorous, multiphase process which combines peer nominations with third-party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made annually on a state by state basis. While up to 5% of the lawyers in any state are named "Super Lawyers," by Super Lawyers magazine, no more than 2.5% are named to the Rising Stars list. For rules of inclusion visit www.superlawyers.com.