Attorney Tara J. Williams
Fighting Big Insurance and others to protect my clients’ best interests
Tara Williams joined the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 2002 and became a shareholder in 2005.
Tara attended Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri, concentrating her studies on religion and philosophy. She later transferred to Auburn University in Alabama where she completed a degree in chemistry. She received her Juris Doctorate from the University of North Carolina School of Law.
She is a member of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, and also serves as the Chair for the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin’s Social Services Committee.
In addition, she’s a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the Michigan State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association, the 16th Judicial District Bar Association, the United States Patent Bar, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, and the U.S. District Court, Eastern Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina.
University of North Carolina School of Law
Chapel Hill, NC
1983 B.S. in Chemistry, with honors
- North Carolina State Bar
- Michigan State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- 16th Judicial District Bar Association
- United States Patent Bar
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- US District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- US District Court, Western District of North Carolina