Motorcycle Accident Attorney Helping Greenville, NC Fight Back
If you’re a Greenville rider, one little section of North Memorial Drive is sure to have everything you need for buying or maintaining your bike. You just need to decide between Ron Ayers or Carolina V-Twin.
From there, you won’t need to travel much farther to enjoy quality roads. North Carolina has some of the best stretches for riders in the whole country. There are famous ones that draw people from all over, like the Tail of the Dragon. But a road doesn’t need to be iconic to offer a great ride. Even a common road like nearby NC-222 offers some sweeping curves and nice scenery for Greenville’s motorcyclists.
Unfortunately, the roads also represent danger. One fatal motorcycle accident illustrates some of the persistent perils that face Greenville’s riders. This particular tragedy took place in 2020 on US-264A near Boardwalk Lane. A motorcycle rider was traveling southwest on the road when a vehicle made a left turn in their path. The motorcycle collided with the side of the car, and the rider was ejected from the motorcycle.
This example is remarkable for being sadly unremarkable. Car drivers frequently fail to see motorcycles and turn into them. And motorcycle riders frequently suffer the lion’s share of the damage in these wrecks for obvious reasons. In the Boardwalk Lane crash, the car driver survived while the motorcycle rider was pronounced dead at the scene.
What Are Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents?
- A car turning left in front of a motorcycle, as in the Boardwalk Lane crash. This can be the most dangerous kind of collision for a motorcycle rider to be involved in. The car driver may have misjudged the motorcycle’s distance due to inexperience.
- A driver looking, but failing to see the motorcycle. Drivers are conditioned to watch for wider vehicles with two headlights. This type of driver negligence is so common, officers often use an acronym in their reports from the scene: driver “LBFS” (Looked But Failed to See).
- Distracted driving like texting and driving. This unsafe behavior is unfortunately common among drivers, and radically increases the driver’s odds of crashing into another vehicle — let alone a motorcycle they might fail to see even if they keep their eyes on the road.
Learn More: Motorcycle Crash Accident Statistics
How Can a Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Greenville, NC Help Me?
If you’ve been in a wreck caused by a negligent driver, your life has been turned upside down. At-fault drivers should give their victims sufficient compensation to make them financially whole again. Instead of suing the at-fault driver directly, though, you’ll most likely be taking on the driver’s insurance company.
Regardless of whether you seek compensation through a negotiated settlement with the insurance company or need to take a defendant to court — or both — one of our passionate Greenville motorcycle accident lawyers can help you with your case, including:
- Thoroughly dissecting the driver’s insurance policy, drawing on inside knowledge from former insurance defense lawyers
- Seeking potential sources of compensation beyond the insurance policy, if necessary
- Gathering and using evidence to try to advance your claim with an adjuster or jury
- Fully accounting for all past, ongoing, and projected medical costs in calculating fair compensation demands, including consulting with outside experts as necessary
- Dealing with your insurance adjuster — who is representing a company that usually benefits by paying you less
Can I Afford a Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Greenville, NC?
You’ve been in a collision with a car and you have serious injuries. You can’t work and you have no insurance, or it has a high deductible. You need the driver’s insurance company to do right by you, but they have all the time in the world and are lowballing you.
Now, you’re ready to level the playing field with a Greenville motorcycle accident lawyer, but how can you pay for one? Funds are as tight as they can be at the moment and you can’t spare anything for legal costs. Fortunately, you can get high-quality legal representation from us with no up-front costs. Money shouldn’t be a barrier to justice.
As part of the James Scott Farrin Advantage, we are proud to fight for you on a contingency fee basis. What that means is no upfront costs, no retainer fee, and no hourly billing. You only pay us an attorney’s fee if we get compensation for you.2 Even the initial case evaluation is completely free.
Our Battle-Tested Attorneys Are Here to Help
Our motorcycle accident attorneys in Greenville, NC are part of a team of more than 50 recognized professionals. This includes attorney Mike Jordan, who’s been riding for nearly 50 years.
Our accomplished attorneys, several of whom have inside knowledge from working for the other side, have helped us achieve justice for more than 60,000 people since we began in 1997. We’ve recovered over $1.6 billion in total compensation and counting.1
Our goal is providing the best possible service and representation for each of our clients. We’re so dedicated to this ideal that we even created our own software to try to ensure nothing ever falls through the cracks. Our software and processes have earned national recognition and great acclaim from clients.
Let us help you.
You have a limited time during which you can seek compensation for your injuries. To get started, call us at 1-866-900-7078 for a free case evaluation. You can also have someone reach out to you by filling out our online form. Hiring us tells them you mean business!
Testimonials do not reference all the feedback the firm has received. Each case is different and must be evaluated on its individual facts. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome can be achieved in the future.