Let our NC workers' compensation attorneys work for you
If you are injured on the job, you may be entitled to benefits and a portion of your wages. This holds true even if you were at fault, according to North Carolina workers' compensation rules.
Unfortunately, your employer and the insurance company may not be on your side when you are injured. To protect your interests, it's wise to contact a North Carolina workers' compensation attorney.
At the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin, we can fight for your workers' compensation claim (also known informally as Workman's Comp, Workmen's Comp, Workers Comp, Workers' Comp, Work Comp, Worker Comp, or even simply WC). We can put our experience and resources to work for you. Our lawyers don't represent insurance companies. We help people just like you. Call 1-866-900-7078 for a free case evaluation and conversation.
There is a reason you are visiting this page.
Perhaps you are concerned about:
- You are being forced to return to work before you are ready to do so.
- You are being forced to go back to a 'made-up' position that offers no dignity, job security or enjoyment.
- Your employer promised if you return to work he would accommodate your medical needs but has failed to do so.
- You are unhappy with the medical provider the insurance company selected and you don't know how to petition the North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC) for a new medical team or second opinion.
- Your vocational rehabilitation (voc rehab) plan doesn't train you for the type of well-paid job you can handle, because there is low-level work (inside or outside the company) that you can do without additional training.
- Your doctor says you can't lift heavy objects due to a knee injury, back injury or shoulder injury, but your employer expects you to push/pull heavy carts, which is just as dangerous.
- You worry about paying for potential future needs, such as a knee replacement or other orthopedic surgery.
- You worry that the carrier may stop your weekly Workers' Compensation checks because you briefly returned to work.
- Your NC Workers' Compensation benefits have been terminated and you don't understand why.
- Your NC Workers' Compensation checks are not arriving consistently or on time.
If you are facing any of these issues — we understand.
These are the types of issues the North Carolina Workers' Compensation Lawyers at James Scott Farrin work on every day. The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin works to protect the rights you may have to weekly benefits, a suitable job and timely medical care.
More about workers' compensation
For more information, please see our following pages:
- What is workers' compensation?
- Types of workers' compensation benefits
- Do I need a workers' compensation attorney?
- How to file a workers' compensation claim
- Common injuries in workers' compensation cases
- Common types of workers' comp claims
- Workplace wrongful death
- Appealing to the North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC)
- Our workers' compensation offices
Contact the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin
At James Scott Farrin we understand that a weekly check can be the lifeline for an injured person's family. One of our top priorities to help prevent the insurance company from stopping the checks prematurely. We are here to protect your rights! Call 1-866-900-7078 or contact a North Carolina workers' compensation attorney online. Contact the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin. We mean business!