We Can Fight for Your Camp Lejeune Clients
Are you an attorney seeking to refer out or co-counsel on a Camp Lejeune water contamination case? As one of the largest plaintiffs’ firms in North Carolina, with an active litigation practice, the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin has the resources and reach to help you and your client.
We are proud to be working closely with Ed Bell, who championed the passage of the Camp Lejeune Justice Act, which allows these water contamination victims to seek compensation. We are already fighting on behalf of multiple clients, and we are motivated to help make things right for as many Camp Lejeune victims as possible.
- We have more than 60 skilled attorneys, many of whom are recognized professionals in their fields. They’ve won awards, authored books, teach CLEs, and are often sought out by the media.
- We’re results-oriented. Last year, we generated more than $155 million in total compensation for over 4,800 clients.1
- We have an experienced litigation team, featuring several attorneys who have already faced the government and other large entities, such as Fortune 500 companies, in the courtroom.3
- We have already led one of the largest civil rights cases in U.S. history – In re Black Farmers Discrimination Litigation, which culminated in a $1.25 billion settlement to more than 18,000 Black farmers who suffered discrimination by the USDA.4
- Our Camp Lejeune lead attorney, Gary Jackson, is the former president of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ) and previously chaired the Litigation Section of the NC Bar Association. He’s been named to the “Top 100 Lawyers in NC” list by NC Super Lawyers and has 45+ publications, CLEs, and speaking engagements under his belt.5
- Our team is currently handling class action lawsuits against DuPont/Chemours, the State of North Carolina, Audible/Amazon, and others.
- We routinely try cases in the Eastern District of NC, where the Camp Lejeune cases must be tried. One of our attorneys, Daniel Smith, formerly served as Assistant U.S. Attorney for this district.
- We are familiar with the judges in the Eastern District of North Carolina.
- We are one of the largest plaintiffs’ firms in North Carolina, and have 16 locations throughout the state.
“I’ve worked with many attorneys over the years and have been so impressed with the staff at the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin. The attorneys are great. The paralegals are sharp. Even the call center is phenomenal. They just have quality people at every level, and I know they will take care of my clients. Plus they’re easy to work with, and keep me informed every step of the way.” — BILL NETTLES (FORMER U.S. ATTORNEY FOR S.C.)
For more information on the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin, please download this brochure.
If you are an attorney seeking to refer out or co-counsel on a Camp Lejeune water contamination case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When other firms refer Camp Lejeune water contamination cases to us, they are added to our extensive national network of firms to whom we could potentially refer cases out.
Every day, we receive numerous calls asking for help in practice areas that we do not handle, and we also want to refer those people to law firms and lawyers in whom we feel confident.
3 Some cases handled prior to joining the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin.
4 Each case is unique and must be evaluated on its own merits. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. In re Black Farmers Discrimination Litigation, the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin led a team of firms to recover $1.25 billion for African-American farmers from the U. S. government for discrimination.
5 Years of designation 2013-15. For standards of inclusion, visit superlawyers.com.