Attorney Jeremy S. Maddox (Partner)
Attorney Jeremy Maddox joined the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 2011. He is a Partner and a leader in the firm. He opened our Charlotte office in 2014, which has seen significant growth, and co-leads the Personal Injury Department.
Jeremy received his J.D. from Elon University School of Law and his B.A. in Information Systems and Operations Management from George Mason University in Virginia.
Before coming to the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin, Jeremy worked as a law clerk, where he assisted employees with labor and employment law cases. He also provided pro bono legal assistance with Legal Aid of North Carolina, through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program. His experience gives him an excellent opportunity to assist clients with a wide variety of matters.
Jeremy is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association, and the Mecklenburg County Bar Association. He is also a member of the 26th Judicial District Bar Association and the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.
- James Scott Farrin Named to "U.S. News - Best Lawyers" 2023 'Best Law Firms' List, 8th Straight Year3
- Money Geek: How to Handle the Aftermath of a Car Accident and Negotiate Insurance
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 404
- WCNC: It’s important to be aware of your surroundings
- WRMY News 2: Covid-19 & auto insurance. How a crash could cost you more.
- James Scott Farrin Attorney Jeremy Maddox Named To 2021 'Legal Elite' List
- James Scott Farrin Lawyers Named to 2021 'Best Lawyers' and 'Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch' Lists3
- James Scott Farrin Named to 2020 Edition of "Triangle Business Journal" Best Place to Work
- Did Government COVID Response Result in More Traffic Deaths?
- Eating While Driving Increases Crash Probability 80%
- 5 Things You Should Not Say to a Car Insurance Adjuster
- Drowsy Driving: Danger on the Road
For legal reasons and client confidentiality, reviews have been slightly edited to remove identifying information and correct typos.
3For more information regarding the standards for inclusion for Best Lawyer’s “Ones to Watch” list, visit www.bestlawyers.com.
4For more information regarding the standards for inclusion for The National Trial Lawyers “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” and “Top 40 Under 40” lists, visit thenationaltriallawyers.org.
5For more information regarding the standards for inclusion for Business North Carolina’s “Legal Elite” list, visit businessnc.com.