For legal reasons and client confidentiality, reviews have been slightly edited to remove identifying information and correct typos.
Attorney Jeremy S. Maddox
Attorney Jeremy Maddox joined the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 2011. He is a Shareholder and a leader in the firm’s personal injury practice. He opened our Charlotte office in 2014, which has seen significant growth.
Jeremy received his J.D. from Elon University School of Law and his B.A. in Information Systems and Operations Management from George Mason University in Virginia.
Before coming to the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin, Jeremy worked as a law clerk, where he assisted employees with labor and employment law cases. He also provided pro bono legal assistance with Legal Aid of North Carolina, through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program. His experience gives him an excellent opportunity to assist clients with a wide variety of matters.
Jeremy is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association, and the Mecklenburg County Bar Association. He is also a member of the 26th Judicial District Bar Association and the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.
- James Scott Farrin Lawyers Named to 2021 'Best Lawyers' and 'Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch' Lists3
- James Scott Farrin Named to 2020 Edition of "Triangle Business Journal" Best Place to Work
- WRMY News 2: Covid-19 & auto insurance. How a crash could cost you more.
- Did Government COVID Response Result in More Traffic Deaths?
- Eating While Driving Increases Crash Probability 80%
- 5 Things You Should Not Say to a Car Insurance Adjuster