Greensboro Motorcycle Accident

A motorcycle accident lawyer may be able to guide you in the right direction

On the busy streets and highways around Greensboro, NC, motorcycles must share the road with trucks and cars. Unfortunately, other drivers sometimes are distracted or through other acts of negligence cause a motorcycle accident. If you or a loved one is injured, you may need a motorcycle accident lawyer who has a thorough knowledge of North Carolina laws to help you pursue compensation for your losses.

Don’t hesitate to contact a motorcycle accident lawyer at the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin. Call 1-866-900-7078 or email our firm for a free case evaluation.

Types of motorcycle accident injuries in Greensboro

Motorcycle accidents in Greensboro may involve serious injuries, as the rider or passenger has little to protect them other than helmets and durable clothing. An accident victim may sustain a spinal cord injury as a result of the motorcycle wreck. Motorcycle accidents also commonly lead to broken bone injuries and conditions known as road rash due to the skin scraping along the pavement or gravel.

Whatever the extent of your injuries, a motorcycle accident law firm is prepared to listen and to see if we can help you. Losses can be significant, and the insurance company may try to offer a quick settlement that does not begin to cover the losses. A motorcycle accident attorney at the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin can stand up to the insurance companies for you after your Greensboro motorcycle accident.

Injured in a Greensboro motorcycle accident? Contact an experienced lawyer

For a free case evaluation, contact an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer. At the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin, we are prepared to put our experience and resources to work for you. Tell the insurance companies you mean business.

Our firm also provides quality legal services in other areas. Don't hesitate to contact a lawyer if you were injured in a Greensboro car accident, or if you need help with a Greensboro Workers' comp claim or a Greensboro Social Security claim.