North Carolina personal injury lawyers ready to fight for you!
Personal injuries can happen any place at any time, instantly changing a person's life. The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin has helped tens of thousands of personal injury victims throughout its history. The firm understands the financial, physical and emotional trauma that accompanies a personal injury claim. Allow us to put our years of experience and vast resources to work for you. Call today for a free case review and conversation about your potential claim.
We want to help you with every aspect of your personal injury case. We provide helpful resources so you can make an informed decision about your personal injury claim. Be sure to read the following pages to learn pertinent legal information:
- Basics of NC personal injury law
- Why hire a personal injury attorney?
- Personal injury FAQs
- Types of damages in personal injury cases
- Statute of limitations
- Serious injuries
- Wrongful death
- Injuries to children
About the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin has helped more than 20,000 injured North Carolinians. We may have the experience dealing with the type of injuries you are facing.
Cases we have successfully resolved include:
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM Coverage);
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM Coverage);
- Medical Payments Coverage (MedPay or Med Pay);
- Soft Tissue or Connective Tissue Injuries, involving the neck, back or upper torso;
- Serious Injuries involving fractures to the body, including wrists, arms and legs;
- Catastrophic Injuries involving closed-head injuries, traumatic brain injuries (TBI) or even death;
- Hit & Run cases (generally cases involving a vehicle that cannot be located);
- Wrongful Death (cases that have injuries resulting in the death of a loved one);
- State Tort Claims (cases against the state of North Carolina);
- Federal Tort Claims (cases against the Federal Government);
- Commercial Trucking accidents or cases involving violations of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCR);
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Accidents resulting from a Drunk Driver's negligence; or
- Pedestrian accidents.
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin works on a contingency fee arrangement. That is another way of saying that the attorney's fee is based on a percentage of the gross recovery. While a case may have fees and costs associated with it, there is no hourly or flat fee charged by the firm. Simply put, if you do not recover monetary compensation from your personal injury claim, there is no attorney's fee. This allows the firm to bear the burden of investigating and pursuing your claim, which allows you to focus on your well being.
At the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin, customer service is one of our highest priorities. We offer the following services:
- 24/7 toll-free phone access at 1-866-900-7078;
- Free and expedient initial case evaluation
- We will come to your home, job site or hospital — morning, noon or night;
- Periodic customer service calls to make certain we are delivering outstanding client service;
- Frequent case manager or attorney-client contact;
- If we cannot assist you, we will strive to place you in contact with someone who may be able to help;
- Many convenient office locations around the state. Click here to view all of our locations.
Meet Our Team of North Carolina Personal Injury Lawyers
When selecting a legal team, experience matters.
The Law Offices of James Scott Farrin offers a personal injury department in which several of the attorneys have at least 10 years of experience or more.
The team also has several members who formerly worked as defense attorneys for insurance companies, so they have seen the law from both sides.
Hear what others have said about the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin.
Serious injuries demand serious attention. Don't leave your future to chance. Take action! Contact the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin. We mean business!