Our Practice Areas

If you or someone you know was injured in an accident, you may need a tough legal advocate on your side who knows how to pursue the maximum compensation allowed under North Carolina law. You may need an attorney who has experience and knows how the insurance companies operate. You may need a North Carolina accident claim lawyer who won't give up when it comes to fighting for your interests.

You may need the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin, serving people injured throughout North Carolina.

Car Accidents

If you've been injured in a car accident and believe you have been permanently or seriously injured, contact us right now by filling out this short form. For faster service, call us right now at 1-866-900-7078 or contact us online.

What is the first thing I should do if I've been in a NC auto accident?

"It is important to take the right steps in order to try to preserve your legal rights so that you may have a strong case when it is time to pursue legal compensation for your injuries and your property damages. If you have been in an auto accident, the first thing you should do is call for police and medical assistance."

Workers' Compensation

At the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin we understand Workers' Compensation law and the difficulties of a Workers' Compensation case. Our team features several North Carolina Board Certified Specialists in Workers' Compensation Law, as well as Workers' Compensation attorneys who have several years of experience working as workers' compensation defense attorneys.

Trucking Accidents

If you have suffered injuries as a result of a tractor trailer accident, semi truck accident, transfer truck accident, or any other type of commercial truck accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. A skilled truck accident lawyer with experience may be able to help sort through these complicated commercial truck accident claims and guide you through the process.

Personal Injury

We know that accidents and injuries are, unfortunately, an inevitable part of life, but the fact that accidental mishaps are common does not resolve the pain and suffering accidents can cause. This is especially true if that injury could have been avoided, and resulted from someone else's negligence.

Social Security Disability

If you have been disabled and cannot work, you may be entitled to benefits under OASDI. An attorney who is a North Carolina Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law may be able to assist you with sorting out the benefits you should apply for and with coordinating those benefits with other benefits you may be receiving, including worker's compensation benefits. You do not have to go it alone. Contact the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin today.

Intellectual Property

You can speak to a copyright or patent attorney regarding your copyright infringement or patent infringement case at no initial cost. On patent infringement cases, we can often represent individuals and small corporations on a contingency fee basis. Contact us now by phone or by email, and if we think we can assist you, we'll arrange a FREE CASE REVIEW on your copyright infringement or patent infringement matters.

Eminent Domain

The government can take your property for public projects, such as road widening, installation of utility lines, or construction of new schools or police stations. However, the government has to prove that your property is necessary for such projects, and it has to pay you just compensation for your property. What the government defines as “public use,” “necessary,” and “just compensation” may not be correct. An experienced eminent domain lawyer may be able to help you fight the taking of your property or fight for the full compensation you may deserve. Call us now to get a free evaluation of your case.