Car Accident Attorneys Who Fight for You
When you’re hurt by a negligent driver, you want someone to protect your rights and work in your best interests. The insurance company certainly won’t be. While you’re dealing with the pain of an injury, the stress of a crash, and the confusion about what comes next, you can be vulnerable – and the insurance company knows it.
We have decades of combined experience as car accident lawyers. We’re familiar with the situation you may find yourself in now. We can help you value your claim, file your forms, investigate the crash, gather evidence, and build your case. We’re experienced attorneys who know how to fight the insurance company, and we’re not afraid to fight in court if necessary.
So why choose us?
Recognized for the Right Reasons
- Some of our attorneys have won awards and have been recognized for community, civic, and legal advocacy in many settings, including the North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ), a state-wide legal advocacy group.
- Every year since 2006 two of our attorneys have been recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers Magazine3, and since 2008 one has been selected for inclusion among The Best Lawyers in America©3. In 2016 that same attorney also achieved Best Lawyers in America’s3 “Lawyer of the Year” designation for the Raleigh area. Two of our lawyers were selected to be included among the “Legal Elite” in Business North Carolina Magazine3 in 2015 and 2002.
- Our legal experience has been sought for coverage in the media for both English- and Spanish-speaking outlets. In fact, one of our attorneys was an Emmy award-winning 60 Minutes producer.
- Another has authored a number of published legal articles and helped write a part of the North Carolina Personal Injury Liens Manual. Many have spoken at seminars for legal and advocacy organizations, and two are admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- With more than 1 million Hispanic/Latinos in North and South Carolina, we think it’s important to have bilingual attorneys, paralegals, and administrators on staff. We have more than 40.
- We recovered over $65 million in total for more than 3,000 personal injury clients in 2019 alone. 1
We advocate tirelessly for our clients, and we’re backed by the support of a team that truly cares about the people we serve. You can learn more about us on our bios:
J. Brett Davis
Gary W. Jackson
Preston W. Lesley
Jessica Grissom Plummer
Anabel F. Rosa
J. Gabe Talton
Walter McBrayer Wood
3 For more information about rules for inclusion visit www.superlawyers.com. For more information about rules for inclusion visit www.bestlawyers.com. For more information about rules for inclusion visit businessnc.com