Attorney Brian Clemmons (Partner)
Brian Clemmons joined the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 2010, and is a Partner of the firm.
He received his J.D. from the University of North Carolina School of Law and a B.A. in History from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Brian has spoken at numerous continuing legal education courses and has more than 35 years of experience in a variety of practice areas, including: Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability, and Eminent Domain. He also has a great deal of experience as a defense attorney for insurance firms, so he has seen personal injury law from both sides of the table.
Brian believes that honest communication is key to a successful case.
Brian is a member of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice’s Auto Torts and Workers’ Compensation Sections, the North Carolina Bar Association and the Wake County Bar Association, and previously served on the advisory board for the North Carolina Chapter of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).
- James Scott Farrin Named to "U.S. News - Best Lawyers" 2023 'Best Law Firms' List, 8th Straight Year3
- 21 James Scott Farrin Attorneys Recognized by "Best Lawyers in America"4
- Denied Treatment by Workers’ Comp? You Have More Rights Than You Know
- James Scott Farrin Lawyers Named to 2022 “Best Lawyers,” “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch,” List, One Named a “Lawyer of the Year” 4
- James Scott Farrin Named to 2020 Edition of "Triangle Business Journal" Best Place to Work
For legal reasons and client confidentiality, reviews have been slightly edited to remove identifying information and correct typos.
*Denotes inactive member
3For more information about the standards of inclusion for “U.S. News – Best Lawyers” ‘Best Law Firms’ list, please visit https://bestlawfirms.usnews.com/.
4For more information regarding the standards for inclusion for “Best Lawyers” ‘Best Lawyers,’ ‘Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch,’ and ‘Lawyer of the Year,’ visit: www.bestlawyers.com.