“Clients are what motivates me and makes my job worthwhile. I value conversations with my clients and I want to always take time to listen to them, address their questions or concerns and help them in the best way I know how.”
- Chelsea Ragan
Attorney Chelsea Ragan (Partner)
Chelsea Ragan joined the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin in 2013 and primarily handles personal injury cases. She is a Partner at the firm.
She received her J.D. from the University of South Carolina School of Law in Columbia, South Carolina, where she received numerous honors and awards including Dean’s Honor List, and was named a South Carolina Bar Foundation Public Interest Fellow. Prior to attending law school, she received her B.A. in Political Science and Geography at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Prior to joining the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin, Chelsea worked as an Assistant Public Defender for the Public Defender’s Office in Gastonia, North Carolina.
Chelsea is a member of the North Carolina Bar Association, the 16th Judicial District Bar, and the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.
- 21 James Scott Farrin Attorneys Recognized by "Best Lawyers in America"3
- James Scott Farrin Lawyers Named to 2022 “Best Lawyers,” “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch,” List, One Named a “Lawyer of the Year”3
- James Scott Farrin Lawyers Named to 2021 'Best Lawyers' and 'Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch' Lists3
- James Scott Farrin Named to 2020 Edition of "Triangle Business Journal" Best Place to Work
- How to Drive Smart When School’s In Session
For legal reasons and client confidentiality, reviews have been slightly edited to remove identifying information and correct typos.
3For more information regarding the standards for inclusion for Best Lawyer’s ‘Ones to Watch’ list, visit www.bestlawyers.com.